Yealink VP59 Video Phone
Embrace the Revolutionary Future of Desktop Video Collaboration
Immersive Video Experience
The VP59 boasts an advanced HD front camera that supports 1080p resolution - the highest video quality standard for desktop phones. The solution's support for the H.264 High Yealink Profile further ensures smooth high-quality video.
One-click, TroubIe-free Presenting
The VP59 supports up to six mixed audio and video conferencing extensions and is compatible with video conferencing equipment offered by today's mainstream vendors.
Remarkable Video Collaboration Experience
Revolutionary Design and Solution Highlights
Smooth and Pleasant Operations
- The large, eight-inch touch screen boasts support for multi-touch operations, offering unbelievable ease of use.
- The full keyboard and intelligent search support simplify user input.
- The new client-centric user interface design reduces the learning curve for users. People can quickly enter and control meetings at ease with VP59.
Rich Media Ports for Maximizing Functionalities
- The High-Definition Multimedia Interface (HDMI) connection further extends users' video experiences.
- The solution's built-in USBZ.0 port offers users multiple benefits including local HD call recording and screenshot functionalities using a USB flash drive, as well as power charging for smartphones and other devices.
Flexible Deployment Options for A Comfortable Workspace
The VP59 supports dual-mode(Wi-Fi/AP) and dual-band(SGHz/2.4GHZ) wireless connection, allowing users to quickly access the network. Not only that, but VP59 also supports Power over Ethernet, users can use simple one cable to carry power and data to the device, keeping the table clean and clutter-free.
|Resolution||1280 x 800|
|Camera||Camera||2M pixel camera with privacy shutter|
|Horizontal field of view||84°|
|Vertical field of view||54°|
|Plug and play||√|
|Adjustable Camera (up and down)||√|
|Video Features||Video codec||H.264 High Profile, H.264, H.263|
|Video call quality||up to 1080p30fps|
|Content sharing||up to 1080p|
|Video/audio mixed conference||up to 6-way|
|Video packet loss recovery||30%|
|Local HD recording||√(USB flash drive or internal storage)|
|Audio Features||Audio codec||ARES, Opus, G.722.1C, G.722.1, G.722, G.711 (PCMU/PCMA)|
|Network & Security||TCP/IP||IPv4 & IPv6|
|Communication protocols||H.323 / SIP|
|Physical Connections||Video output||1 x HDMI|
|USB||1 x USB 2.0|
|Network interface||1 x 10/100/1000M Ethernet|
|Power over Ethernet||IEEE 802.3af|
|External universal AC Adapter||12V/1A|
|Wi-Fi||Dual-band (2.4GHz/5GHz), work as client or AP|