Embrace the Revolutionary Future of Desktop Video Collaboration
Yealink’s SIP VP-T49G high definition (HD) touch screen video phone embodies the future of collaboration, as it’s specially designed to optimize communication for in-demand executives and teleworkers alike. Its intuitive, aesthetically advanced design and easy to use yet rich functionality enabled the SIP VP-T49G to easily deliver one of the industry’s most advanced audio and video experiences. The solution offers users the utmost in business communication and collaboration and, as such, represents an ideal endpoint choice for desktop video collaboration.
Immersive Video Experience
The SIP VP-T49G boasts an advanced HD front camera that supports 1080p resolution - the highest video quality standard for desktop phones. The solution’s support for the H.264 High Profile further ensures smooth high-quality video.
Unparalleled Voice Quality
Yealink partners with world-renowned audio solutions manufacturer Harman Kardon to deliver a truly bleeding-edge voice solution with Optima HD voice, 360-degree pickup and full-duplex, among a number of other competitive advantages.
Revolutionary Design and Solution Highlights
Smooth and Pleasant Operations
When developing the SIP VP-T49G, Yealink kept even the smallest of details in mind for users. For example:
- The large, eight-inch touch screen boasts support for multi-touch operations, offering unbelievable ease of use.
- The full keyboard and intelligent search support simplify user input.
- The easily manageable Control Center and Notification Center functions empower users with one-button access to frequently used functions, streamlining and accelerating day-to-day use.
Rich Media Ports for Maximizing Functionalities
- The High-Definition Multimedia Interface (HDMI) connection further extends users’ video experiences.
- The solution’s built-in USB2.0 port offers users multiple benefits including local HD call recording and screenshot functionalities using a USB flash drive, as well as power charging for smartphones and other devices.
Wireless Technology for Added Convenience and Flexibility
The solution boasts a built-in Wi-Fi connection, as well as Bluetooth functionality for hands-free use and phonebook synchronization between the solution and users’ smartphones, adding freedom and flexibility to the office environment.
|Camera||2 megapixel Camera with privacy shutter|
|Video call||1080p@30fps Full-HD video call|
|Horizontal field of view||63.5°|
|Vertical field of view||37°|
|Plug and play||√|
|HD voice||HD handset, HD speaker|
|External Yealink power adapter||AC 100~240V input and DC 12V/2A output|
|HDMI output port||1|
|Built-in Bluetooth||Bluetooth 4.0+ EDR|
|Built-in Wi-Fi||Dual band, 2.4GHz & 5GHz, 802.11a/b/g/n|
|LCD||8" 1280 x 800 capacitive touch screen IPS LCD|
|Touch screen||capacitive touch screen|
|Multi-touch surface||10 points multi-touch surface|
|DSS keys||29 one-touch DSS keys|
|feature keys||message, headset, mute, hold, transfer, video, redial, speakerphone|
|Illuminated key||Mute, hands-free speakerphone, handset, message|
|3-way video conferencing||√|
|5-way video/audio mixed conferencing||√|